Charity Event on 22 November 2017: Intellectual Property Law for Creatives
Intellectual property considerations are not just important to your clients but to your business. If you run a creative agency working with clients to build and develop their brand, online presence and other marketing materials, you may be interested in our upcoming intellectual property event aimed at those in the creative industries.
Intellectual Property Event for Creatives
Every other month, we run a small boardroom session to explain the issues relating to creative agencies and intellectual property.Whether you are a graphic designer or app developer, this event will help your business understand its legal responsibilities including:
- 3 key dangers of creating unprotected IP.
- The band-aide solution for distancing yourself from IP responsibility.
- The valuable up-sell you can make to your clients who want to protect the IP you create for them.
- Real case studies and the learning outcomes.
- The implications of Brexit on your business.
Aimed at owners of creative agencies and their staff, the event takes place on Wednesday 22 November 2017 from 6 pm – 7 pm and includes refreshments. The event costs £15 with all proceeds going to Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity.
For further information and to register your place, visit Eventbrite.