To keep alive the possibility of securing patents, confidentiality of information should be considered at the outset before entering into discussions with any third parties, including business partners, manufacturers and suppliers.
We will help you:
- with the submission of ideas to third parties or investors and put such recipients of confidential information on notice that the information they receive is confidential and protected
- by preparing non-disclosure agreements (also known as “NDA”s or “confidentiality agreements”) with third parties and staff with access to protect confidential information and your business’ trade secrets
- regulate informal collaborations and idea development
- commercially exploit your know-how
- review and negotiate confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements
- secure ownership of intellectual property developed through use of confidential information
If you would like further advice about safeguarding your confidential information, know-how or trade secrets, contact us for your free initial chat.